Gambling is not a new thing for the society. It’s been with us since ancient time. There are many facts related to its history. In this article, we will know some fun facts about gambling. So let’s begin one by one.
1) How would you feel that you take some lottery tickets to prove your friend or brother that’s you didn’t win, and the money went waste?
In history, it happened the same. One woman was troubled with his husband’s gambling. To prove to him how the money gets waste in gambling, she bought a lottery ticket. But what a coincidence that she won the millions of dollars in that ticket.
2) Many people in the world are famous for doing some craziest stuff. In this series, the names come from Brian Zembic. He was in the habit to do anything to win the bet. So once his friends said him to transplant breast in his chest and kept it like this for some time. He did the same and kept the implanted breast for up to 20 years, and in this way, he won the dollar 100000.
3) Many people think that the world’s most famous and grand gambling casino is in Las Vegas, but it is not true. The world’s largest gambling casino is in Macau, in China. Las Vegas is the largest hub of gambling and casino in the US only.
4) Many people also think that since Las Vegas is in the US, gambling is legal all over the US, but it is also not true. Gambling is not legal in the whole US. Utah and Hawaii are the places in the US where gambling is not permitted. These cities have strict rules against gambling.
5) Many people think that gambling is just a western culture, and it was not in India in the past. So to all such people let me tell you the incident of Mahabharata. Mahabharata is one of the epic war stories of India. The world-famous Geeta book is also the part of this Great War
In this story, Yudhistir, the eldest brother of five Pandavas, is invited to play a gamble along with his four brothers. There he goes and plays the gamble in the form of a dice-based game. There he loses his wife Draupadi in the gamble due to the magical power of the dice. This incident is known as the main reason for the great Mahabharata war.